West Ashley in Charleston in Charleston County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
St. Andrew’s Parish Church
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1706.
Location. 32° 50.276′ N, 80° 2.984′ W. Marker is in Charleston, South Carolina, in Charleston County. It is in West Ashley. Marker is on Ashley River Road (SC Highway 61) near Plainview Rd, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2604 Ashley River Road, Charleston SC 29414, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Drayton Hall / Drayton Family (approx. 2.7 miles away); South Carolina Canal & Rail Road Company (approx. 3 miles away); Jenkins Orphanage (approx. 3.2 miles away); The Rev. John G. Drayton (approx. 3.3 miles away); Royal Judge John Drayton (approx. 3.3 miles away); Magnolia Plantation (approx. Charleston Station (approx. 3.9 miles away); Dr. Henry Woodward (approx. 4.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Charleston.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 16, 2023. It was originally submitted on November 17, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 2,047 times since then and 103 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 17, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. 5, 6. submitted on July 2, 2017, by D G Gilreath of Charleston, South Carolina. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.