Pittsburg in Camp County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Saint Beulah Christian Methodist Episcopal Church
Erected 1985 by Texas Historical Marker. (Marker Number 9808.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Churches & Religion • Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Christian Methodist Episcopal (CME) Church series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1870.
Location. 32° 59.627′ N, 94° 58.373′ W. Marker is in Pittsburg, Texas, in Camp County. Marker is at the intersection of Lewis Street and South Texas Street, on the left when traveling east on Lewis Street. Mounted on wall next to entrance. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 105 Lewis Street, Pittsburg TX 75686, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within The Ezekiel Airship (approx. ¼ mile away); Cotton Belt Depot (approx. ¼ mile away); Shootout at the Pittsburg Depot (approx. ¼ mile away); Pittsburg (approx. 0.3 miles away); Pitts Family Cemetery (approx. 0.3 miles away); William Harrison Pitts (approx. 0.3 miles away); First Carnegie Library in Texas (approx. 0.3 miles away); W. L. Garrett Building (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 10, 2019. It was originally submitted on September 10, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 126 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 10, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.