Near Arlington in Fairfax County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Northwest 3
District of Columbia
Placed 1791 - 1792
Erected 1967 by Arlington House Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 55.479′ N, 77° 7.935′ W. Marker is near Arlington, Virginia, in Fairfax County. Marker can be reached from North Tazewell Street north of 40th Street North, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4013 North Tazewell Street, Arlington VA 22207, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Walker Chapel (approx. ¼ mile away); Fort Ethan Allen (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Fort Ethan Allen (approx. 0.4 miles away); Welcome to Fort Ethan Allen (approx. 0.4 miles away); A Defensive Stronghold, Heavily Armed (approx. 0.4 miles away); A Bastion-Style Fort Is a Mighty Fortress A Defensive Artillery Fort (approx. 0.4 miles away); The View in 1865 (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Arlington.
More about this marker. The marker is located in the backyard of a private residence. Please obtain permission from the homeowner before going to the backyard.
Categories. • Political Subdivisions •
More. Search the internet for Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Northwest 3.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 11, 2019. This page originally submitted on July 20, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 58 times since then and 3 times this year. Last updated on October 11, 2019, by Roberto Bernate of Arlington, Virginia. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 20, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia.