Arlington in Arlington County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Southwest 4
District of Columbia
Protected by Continental Chapter
Daughter of the American Revolution
Erected 1918 by Continental Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution. (Marker Number SW4.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 49.895′ N, 77° 5.591′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Virginia, in Arlington County. Marker is on King Street (Virginia Route 7) 0.1 miles west of South Wakefield Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4616 36th Street South, Arlington VA 22206, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Episcopal High School (approx. 0.2 miles away); Virginia Theological Seminary (approx. 0.2 miles away); Within Its Walls (approx. 0.4 miles away); Oakland Baptist Church Cemetery The Oakland Baptist Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Fort Reynolds (approx. 0.4 miles away); Rifle Trench (approx. half a mile away); Profile of Fort (approx. half a mile away).
Categories. • Political Subdivisions •
More. Search the internet for Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Southwest 4.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 13, 2019. This page originally submitted on October 13, 2019, by Roberto Bernate of Arlington, Virginia. This page has been viewed 47 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 13, 2019, by Roberto Bernate of Arlington, Virginia. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.