Newark in New Castle County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Site of the White Clay Creek Presbyterian Church
Erected 2017 by Delaware Public Archives. (Marker Number NC-232.)
Location. 39° 42.714′ N, 75° 42.486′ W. Marker is in Newark, Delaware, in New Castle County. Marker is on Old Coach Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1418 Old Coach Road, Newark DE 19711, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Judge Morris Estate (approx. 0.6 miles away); a different marker also named Judge Morris Estate Meeteer House (approx. 1.3 miles away); Robert Kirkwood, Jr. (approx. 1.6 miles away); Ebenezer United Methodist Church (approx. 1.6 miles away); Eastburn-Jeanes Mining Complex (approx. 2 miles away); The William Montgomery House (approx. 2.4 miles away); St. John the Baptist Church (approx. 2.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Newark.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
More. Search the internet for Original Site of the White Clay Creek Presbyterian Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 11, 2019. This page originally submitted on November 11, 2019, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 33 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 11, 2019, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.