Newark in New Castle County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Pencader Presbyterian Church
The "Trustees of Pencader Presbyterian Church" were formally incorporated in 1789. In
Erected 2002 by Delaware Public Archives. (Marker Number NC-124.)
Location. 39° 36.37′ N, 75° 44.723′ W. Marker is in Newark, Delaware, in New Castle County. Marker is at the intersection of Glasgow Ave. Rt 896 and US 40, Pulaski Highway on Glasgow Ave. Rt 896. Marker is in the community of Glasgow. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Newark DE 19702, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Aiken's Tavern Historic District (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Marquis de Lafayette (approx. one mile away); Delaware Militia (approx. one mile away); Mason Dixon Line & the Boundaries of Delaware (approx. one mile away); The March Through Pencader A Fight for Freedom (approx. one mile away); Exploring the Past of Pencader Hundred (approx. one mile away); The Hundreds of Delaware (approx. one mile away); Historic Iron Ore Mining (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Newark.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Pencader Presbyterian Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 15, 2020. This page originally submitted on August 1, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,231 times since then and 14 times this year. Last updated on January 13, 2020, by Carl Gordon Moore Jr. of North East, Maryland. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 1, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.