Ocampo in Municipality of Ocampo, Guanajuato, Mexico — The Central Highlands
Cuando este lugar era Estancia del Vaquero, tu eras nuestro párroco.
When this place was still known as Estancia del Vaquero (The Cowhand's Rest), you were our parish priest.
Erected 1952 by H. Ayuntamiento de Ocampo.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era.
Location. 21° 38.891′ N, 101° 28.692′ W. Marker is in Ocampo, Guanajuato, in Municipality of Ocampo. Marker is at the intersection of Allende and Juárez, on the right when traveling south on Allende. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ocampo, Guanajuato 37630, Mexico. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 19 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Parish of San Juan Bautista (within shouting distance of this marker); The Transformation of the Landscape by Man (approx. 18.9 kilometers away); The Kitchen (approx. 19 kilometers away); The Pre-Hispanic House (approx. A City Under Cactus (approx. 19 kilometers away); Sunset Square (approx. 19 kilometers away); The Sunset Room (approx. 19 kilometers away); El Cóporo (200 to 900 AD) (approx. 19.1 kilometers away).
Credits. This page was last revised on December 22, 2020. It was originally submitted on December 22, 2020, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 42 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 22, 2020, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.