Aden in Prince William County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Second Prince William County Courthouse
Erected 1992 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number G-17.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Colonial Era. In addition, it is included in the Virginia Department of Historic Resources series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1743.
Location. Marker is missing. It was located near 38° 38.44′ N, 77° 29.642′ W. Marker was in Aden, Virginia, in Prince William County. Marker was at the Touch for map. Marker was in this post office area: Nokesville VA 20181, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this location, measured as the crow flies. Colonial Road (approx. half a mile away); Cedar Run Court House Site (approx. 0.9 miles away); Effingham (approx. 1½ miles away); a different marker also named Effingham (approx. 1½ miles away); Home of the "Boy Major" (approx. 2.3 miles away); Green Level Plantation (approx. 2½ miles away); Asbury Church (approx. 2.6 miles away); Quantico Baptist Church (approx. 3.1 miles away).
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker. The list includes all five Prince William County Courthouses in sequence from first through the fifth. Note that there are two markers for the second courthouse.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 26, 2019. It was originally submitted on September 13, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 2,209 times since then and 73 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 13, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.