San Luis Obispo in San Luis Obispo County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1960 by California State Park Commission, SLO County Historical Society, Native Daughters of the Golden West. (Marker Number 720.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Architecture • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the California Historical Landmarks, and the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series lists. A significant historical year for this entry is 1853.
Location. 35° 16.858′ N, 120° 39.39′ W. Marker is in San Luis Obispo, California, in San Luis Obispo County. Marker can be reached from Toro Street near Pismo Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1185 Pacific Street, San Luis Obispo CA 93401, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within The Ramona Hotel Depot (within shouting distance of this marker); San Luis Obispo Creek (within shouting distance of this marker); Presbyterian Church (approx. ¼ mile away); J. P. Andrews Building (approx. 0.3 miles away); Site of First County Court House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Southern Pacific Water Tower (approx. 0.3 miles away); San Luis Obispo Sesquicentennial (approx. 0.4 miles away); General John C. Fremont (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in San Luis Obispo.
Regarding Dallidet Adobe. This site was designated as California Registered Historical No.720 on January 11, 1960.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 8, 2019. It was originally submitted on February 15, 2010, by Virginia D'Amico of Folsom, California. This page has been viewed 1,443 times since then and 116 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on February 15, 2010, by Virginia D'Amico of Folsom, California. 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 26, 2010. 5, 6. submitted on February 16, 2010. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.