St. Augustine in St. Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Dr. Peck House
Erected 1972 by St. Johns County Historical Commission in cooperation with Department of State. (Marker Number F-107.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1750.
Location. 29° 53.601′ N, 81° 18.768′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in St. Johns County. Marker is on St. George Street, on the right when traveling north. St. George Street is closed to vehicle traffic. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Treasury/Dr. Peck House (a few steps from this marker); Peña-Peck House (a few steps from this marker); Father Pedro Camps (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Father Pedro Camps (within shouting distance of this marker); Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine (within shouting distance of this marker); Coquina in These Walls (within shouting distance of this marker); Plaza de la Constitución (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 8 inch Columbiad (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 2, 2019. It was originally submitted on September 3, 2011, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia. This page has been viewed 520 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 3, 2011, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia. 3. submitted on May 22, 2014, by James R. Murray of Elkton, Florida.