Near Waynesburg in Greene County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of First Court in Greene County
Erected 1928 by Green County Historical Society.
Location. 39° 53.269′ N, 80° 3.905′ W. Marker is near Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, in Greene County. Marker is on E Roy Furman Highway (Pennsylvania Route 21) 0.3 miles east of Jensen Hollow Road (Pennsylvania Route 2013), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Waynesburg PA 15370, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Monongahela College (approx. 3 miles away); Greene Academy (approx. 4.7 miles away); Garard's Fort (approx. 5.3 miles away); Rev. John Corbley (approx. 5.6 miles away); White Covered Bridge (approx. 5.6 miles away); a different marker also named Garard's Fort (approx. 5.9 miles away); Greene County Coal Miners Memorial (approx. 6.4 miles away); Greene County Veterans Memorial (approx. 6½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Waynesburg.
Also see . . . The Official Site of Greene County Government (Submitted on June 30, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Notable Places •
More. Search the internet for Site of First Court in Greene County.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 30, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 328 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 30, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.