Thamesford in Oxford County, Ontario — Central Canada
St. John's Anglican Church
1861 - 2011
This plaque commemorates the 150th Anniversary of St. John's Church, which was constructed with local field stones and the labour of the parishioners. This original carriage alighting stone has welcomed all visitors through the years.
Erected by St. John's Anglican Church.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 43° 3.417′ N, 81° 0.201′ W. Marker is in Thamesford, Ontario, in Oxford County. Marker is at the intersection of Dundas West (Provincial Highway 2) and Church Street, on the right when traveling west on Dundas West. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 220 Dundas West, Thamesford, Ontario N0M 2M0, Canada. Touch for directions.
Also see . . . St. John's Anglican in Thamesford, Ont. celebrates 150th anniversary. (Submitted on August 3, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 24, 2018. It was originally submitted on August 3, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 454 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 3, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.