North Bend in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
William Henry Harrison’s gift to son and grandson
— Site of Fort Finney —
Erected 1959 by Daughters of the American Revolutiom.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Settlements & Settlers • War of 1812 • Wars, US Indian. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution series list.
Location. 39° 7.113′ N, 84° 48.262′ W. Marker is in North Bend, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is on Brower Road, on the left when traveling west. marker is located with identical directions Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 11021 Brower Road, North Bend OH 45052, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort Finney (here, next to this marker); Miami Fort / Fort Finney (a few steps from this marker); 1801 Miller Burying Ground (approx. 2 miles away in Indiana); Bullittsburg Baptist Church (approx. 2.2 miles away in Kentucky); Indiana - Ohio State Line Monument (approx. 2.3 miles away); Abraham Lincoln (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); Captain Samuel C. Vance (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); Hunt House Hotel (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana). Touch for a list and map of all markers in North Bend.
Additional keywords. Fort Finney Daughters of the American Revolution
Credits. This page was last revised on September 3, 2019. It was originally submitted on November 6, 2014, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 517 times since then and 47 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 6, 2014, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. 4. submitted on December 7, 2018, by J. Wesley Baker of Springfield, Ohio. 5, 6. submitted on August 28, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.