Coshocton in Coshocton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Visitor Center - 1992
The adjacent Frances B. Montgomery Memorial Garden is dedicated to Mrs. Montgomery, an avid gardener.
Erected by Roscoe Village Foundation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1992.
Location. 40° 16.893′ N, 81° 52.544′ W. Marker is in Coshocton, Ohio, in Coshocton County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of North Whitewoman Street and Ohio Route 16/83. The marker is at the parking lot (lower level) bulding entrance. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 600 North Whitewoman Street, Coshocton OH 43812, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Underground Railroad Agents in Coshocton County / Muskingum River Underground Railroad CorridorVillage Smithy - c.1890 (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Hay Craft and Learning Center - 1987 (about 500 feet away); Daniel Carroll House - c.1850 (about 700 feet away); George LeRetilley House - 1853 (about 700 feet away); Jacob Welsh House - c.1840 (about 800 feet away); Old Warehouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); William Roscoe Building - 1840 (approx. 0.2 miles away).
Also see . . . Roscoe Village Foundation. (Submitted on August 30, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.)
Credits. This page was last revised on November 11, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 30, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 191 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 30, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.