Sheep Ranch in Calaveras County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 2013 by Matuca Chapter 1849 E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 12.553′ N, 120° 27.903′ W. Marker is in Sheep Ranch, California, in Calaveras County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and El Dorado Creek, on the right when traveling west on Main Street. Touch for map
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sheep Ranch Mine (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mercer Caverns (approx. 4 miles away); St. Patrick's Catholic Church (approx. 4.8 miles away); Masonic Hall (approx. 4.9 miles away); The Heinsdorff Bakery (approx. 4.9 miles away); Site of E.C.V. Saloon (approx. 4.9 miles away); The Compere Store (approx. 4.9 miles away); Jones Apothecary – Cheap Cash Store (approx. 4.9 miles away).
Also see . . . Sheep Ranch. An article posted by CalaverasHistory.org (Submitted on April 1, 2017.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 1, 2017. This page originally submitted on March 25, 2017, by Frank Gunshow Sanchez of Hollister, California. This page has been viewed 205 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 25, 2017. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.