Lansing in Ingham County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
John T. Herrmann House
Erected 1987 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1430.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 44.36′ N, 84° 33.217′ W. Marker is in Lansing, Michigan, in Ingham County. Marker is on N. Capitol Avenue just south of Lapeer Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lansing MI 48933, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Rogers-Carrier House (within shouting distance of this marker); Lansing Community College (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Durant Park / Arch Carnegie Library (about 800 feet away); Mack-e-te-be-nessy “Andrew J. Blackbird” c. 1815-1908 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Drs. Pearl Kendrick and Grace Eldering (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jonas Salk 1914-1995 (approx. ¼ mile away); William Crapo “Billy” Durant 1861-1947 (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lansing.
Additional keywords. Lansing architect J. Arthur Bailey
Categories. • Architecture • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 23, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 11, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. This page has been viewed 77 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 23, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. 3. submitted on May 11, 2017, by Bill Rieske of Lansing, Michigan. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.