St Marys in Camden County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1936 by Works Progress Adminstration.
Location. 30° 43.453′ N, 81° 32.851′ W. Marker is in St Marys, Georgia, in Camden County. Marker is at the intersection of Osborne Street and Conyers Street East, on the right when traveling north on Osborne Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 314 Osborne Street, Saint Marys GA 31558, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. George Washington Oak Tree Site (within shouting distance of this marker); Washington Pump & Oak (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Marys Methodist Church Established 1799-1800 (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Presbyterian Church (about 300 feet away); City of St. Marys (about 700 feet away); Spanish Occupation of Georgia (about 700 feet away); First Pecan Trees Grown Here About 1840 (about 700 feet away); Captain Lemuel Johnson Memorial and Park (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St Marys.
Categories. • Man-Made Features • Patriots & Patriotism • Wars, US Indian •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 27, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 20, 2017, by James R. Murray of Elkton, Florida. This page has been viewed 133 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 20, 2017, by James R. Murray of Elkton, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.