St Marys in Camden County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Captain Lemuel Johnson Memorial and Park
Location. 30° 43.259′ N, 81° 32.906′ W. Marker is in St Marys, Georgia, in Camden County. Marker is at the intersection of Osborne Street (Georgia Route 40) and Stable Alley East, in the median on Osborne Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Marys GA 31558, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Pecan Trees Grown Here About 1840 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Clark-Berssant House (approx. ¼ mile away); George Washington Oak Tree Site (approx. ¼ mile away); Washington Pump & Oak (approx. ¼ mile away); St. Marys Methodist Church Established 1799-1800 (approx. ¼ mile away); First Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); City of St. Marys (approx. 0.4 miles away); Spanish Occupation of Georgia (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St Marys.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 21, 2017. This page originally submitted on May 20, 2017, by James R. Murray of Elkton, Florida. This page has been viewed 74 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 20, 2017, by James R. Murray of Elkton, Florida. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.