Guanajuato in Municipality of Guanajuato, Mexico — The Central Highlands
The Basilica of Our Lady of Guanajuato
se inició en 1671 y se terminó
en 1696; desde esta última fecha hasta
1957 fue Parroquia y a partir de
entonces, Basilica de Nuestra
Señora de Guanajuato.
Location. 21° 0.987′ N, 101° 15.216′ W. Marker is in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, in Municipality of Guanajuato. Marker is on Calle Luis González Obregón, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Guanajuato 36000, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Royal Bank of Guanajuato (a few steps from this marker); Benito Juárez in Guanajuato (within shouting distance of this marker); Lucio Marmolejo (within shouting distance of this marker); The Royal Houses of Guanajuato (within shouting distance of this marker); Luis González Obregón (within shouting distance of this marker); The Royal Prison of Guanajuato Agustín Lanuza (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); House of Count Rul (about 90 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guanajuato.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 1, 2017. This page originally submitted on June 1, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 66 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on June 1, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.