North Collins in Erie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The First Pioneers
the first pioneers
settled in North
Collins in 1808.
Abram & Samuel Tucker
Erected 1957 by North Collins Historical Society.
Location. 42° 34.338′ N, 78° 56.243′ W. Marker is in North Collins, New York, in Erie County. Marker is on Gowanda State Road (aka: North Collins Road) (U.S. 62 at milepost 7.9), 0.2 miles south of Milestrip Road (County Route 58), on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 11370 Gowanda State Road, North Collins NY 14111, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hicksite Quaker Meeting House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Dedicated in Grateful Appreciation (approx. 1½ miles away); First Congregational Church (approx. 1.8 miles away); Town of Brant Memorial Park (approx. 4.2 miles away); In Memory of the Sons (approx. 4.2 miles away); Town of Brant Honors (approx. 4.3 miles away); Western New York (approx. 5.2 miles away); “Taylor Tract” (approx. 5.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in North Collins.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 7, 2017. This page originally submitted on June 7, 2017, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 72 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 7, 2017, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.