Paducah in Cottle County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Gober sold home to W. M. Barron, who was County's third sheriff.
Since, 1941, it has been owned by the J. H. Williford family.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark
Erected 1962 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 2194.)
Location. 34° 0.76′ N, 100° 18.425′ W. Marker is in Paducah, Texas, in Cottle County. Marker is on Easley Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1314 Easley Street, Paducah TX 79248, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Cottle County (was approx. 0.3 miles away but has been reported missing. ); The Gray and The Blue (approx. 0.3 miles away); Cottle County Courthouse (approx. 0.3 miles away); Quanah Parker Trail (approx. 0.4 miles away); Garden of Memories Cemetery (approx. 0.9 miles away).
Categories. • Architecture •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 30, 2017. This page originally submitted on June 30, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 132 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 30, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.