Forty Fort Meeting House
in the year 1804
It was restored in 1922
Luzerne County Committee
Colonial Dames of America
Placed on the
National Register of
U.S. Department of the Interior
National Park Service
November 3, 1988
Erected by Luzerne County Committee of the Pennsylvania Society of Colonial Dames of America.
Location. 41° 17.077′ N, 75° 52.347′ W. Marker is in Forty Fort, Pennsylvania, in Luzerne County. Marker is on River Street north of Ransom Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Meeting House is in Forty Fort Cemetery. Marker is at or near this postal address: 20 River Street, Kingston PA 18704, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. James Bird (within shouting distance of this marker); War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Wyoming Seminary Presidents' Lost Graves Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct Forty Fort (about 300 feet away); Forty Fort Cemetery Lost Graves Memorial (about 400 feet away); a different marker also named War Memorial (approx. one mile away); Henry M. Hoyt (approx. 1.1 miles away); Denison House (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Forty Fort.
Also see . . . Forty Fort Meeting House and Cemetery. (Submitted on July 9, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 9, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 9, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 78 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 9, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.