Franklin in Franklin County, Idaho — The American West (Mountains)
Old Fort of Franklin
Erected 1946 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Ellen Wright Camp. (Marker Number 93.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 42° 1.086′ N, 111° 48.27′ W. Marker is in Franklin, Idaho, in Franklin County. Marker is at the intersection of North State Street (U.S. 91) and Parkinson Road, on the left when traveling north on North State Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 45 North State Street, Franklin ID 83237, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Franklin's Pioneer School House 1860 (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Birthplace of Samuel P. Cowley Franklin Relic Hall - 1937 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Franklin Historic District (approx. 0.2 miles away); ZCMI Co-op Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); FCMI Store 1858 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hatch House (approx. ¼ mile away); Lorenzo Hill Hatch & John Doney Houses (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Franklin.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 17, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2017, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 59 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 17, 2017, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California.