St. Charles in Bear Lake County, Idaho — The American West (Mountains)
Erected 1955 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Mary Windley Camp. (Marker Number 211.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 42° 6.792′ N, 111° 23.346′ W. Marker is in St. Charles, Idaho, in Bear Lake County. Marker is on North Main Street (U.S. 89) near 100 North Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 75 North Main Street, Saint Charles ID 83272, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the Gutzon Borglum Monument (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); British Settlers (approx. 4.9 miles away); Bear Lake (approx. 5.7 miles away); Thomas Sleight Cabin (approx. 7.7 miles away); Our First Church (approx. 7.7 miles away); Paris (approx. 7.8 miles away); Charles Coulson Rich (approx. 7.8 miles away); Paris Tabernacle (approx. 7.8 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for St. Charles.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 20, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 20, 2017, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. This page has been viewed 148 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 20, 2017, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California.