Philadelphia in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Graﬀ House
the Declaration of Independence
was reconstructed in 1975
with funds provided by the
National Park Service
Independence Hall Association
Arthus C. Kaufmann, Chairman
Erected by National Park Service.
Location. 39° 57.04′ N, 75° 9.131′ W. Marker is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia County. Marker is at the intersection of 7th Street and Market Street, on the left when traveling north on 7th Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Philadelphia PA 19106, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Declaration House (here, next to this marker); “. . .it was intended to be an expression of the American mind. . .” (a few steps from this marker); American Pharmaceutical Association (within shouting distance of this marker); Rohm and Haas [Headquarters] (within shouting distance of this marker); Bicentennial Dawn (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Siegmund Lubin (about 400 feet away); Robert Cornelius (about 400 feet away); W.C. Fields (1880 - 1946) (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Philadelphia.
Categories. • Notable Buildings • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 25, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 25, 2017, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 67 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 25, 2017, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.