Milan in Monroe County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Milan Village Hall and Fire Barn
Constructed in 1897
Erected 1986 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1244.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 5.041′ N, 83° 40.841′ W. Marker is in Milan, Michigan, in Monroe County. Marker is at the intersection of East Main Street and County Street, on the left when traveling east on East Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 153 East Main Street, Milan MI 48160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Braman Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church (approx. half a mile away); L. C. Allen House (approx. 1.3 miles away); Davenport House (approx. 7.6 miles away); Saline Presbyterian Church (approx. 7.7 miles away); Lower Level of the Barn (approx. 8½ miles away); Hog House (approx. 8½ miles away); Upper Level of the Barn (approx. 8½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milan.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 27, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 68 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 27, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.