Dr. Copp's House
1880 [sic - 1895]
In the early 1900's, this was the home and office of Dr. E.M. Copp, a medical doctor. His career began as a general practice and he delivered many a baby. After a residency in New York [C]ity, he became an eye, ear, nose and throat specialist.
Erected 1999 by the Town of Sackville.
Location. 45° 53.818′ N, 64° 21.894′ W. Marker is in Sackville, New Brunswick, in Westmoreland County. Marker is on Bridge Street (New Brunswick Route 106) just east of Centennial Park, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 47 Bridge Street, Sackville, New Brunswick E4L 3N8, Canada.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Marshlands Inn (within shouting distance of this marker); HMCS/NCSM Sackville (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's) Ferret Armored Car (about 90 meters away); Battle of Normandy (about 90 meters away); The Royal Canadian Air Force (about 90 meters away); War Memorial (about 120 meters away); Copp Block (about 240 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sackville.
Also see . . .
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 3, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 3, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 52 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 3, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.