Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Sackville in Westmoreland County, New Brunswick — The Canadian Atlantic
 

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church

1905

 
 
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
By William Fischer, Jr., July 29, 2017
1. St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church Marker
Inscription.

Presbyterians worshipped in Middle Sackville from the 1840's and built a church there in 1871 which was used until the turn of the century when they began to meet in Sackville. The present structure was built as a two-storey hall and dedicated on November 19, 1905. In 1944 it was turned around and reconstructed as a church, which was further extended in 1989.
 
Erected 2000 by the Town of Sackville.
 
Location. 45° 53.842′ N, 64° 21.918′ W. Marker is in Sackville, New Brunswick, in Westmoreland County. Marker is on Bridge Street (New Brunswick Route 106) just east of Centennial Park, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 36 Bridge Street, Sackville, New Brunswick E4L 3N7, Canada.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. HMCS/NCSM Sackville (within shouting distance of this marker); 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's) Ferret Armored Car (within shouting distance of this marker); Battle of Normandy (within shouting distance of this marker); The Royal Canadian Air Force (within shouting distance of this marker); Dr. Copp's House

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church and Marker image. Click for full size.
By William Fischer, Jr., July 29, 2017
2. St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church and Marker
Marker is near doorway
(within shouting distance of this marker); War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Marshlands Inn (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); Copp Block (about 180 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sackville.
 
Also see . . .
1. St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church at Tantramar Historic Sites. (Submitted on August 3, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. St. Paul's Anglican Church, Our Roots. (Submitted on August 3, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
 
Categories. Churches, Etc.
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on August 3, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 3, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 44 times since then. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on August 3, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Paid Advertisement