Statesboro in Bulloch County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
1790 Union Meeting House
Erected 1990 by South Georgia Conference United Methodist Church. (Marker Number 14.)
Location. 32° 34.61′ N, 81° 46.034′ W. Marker is in Statesboro, Georgia, in Bulloch County. Marker is at the intersection of Old River Road N, also Clito Road (County Route 474) and Unnamed unpaved farm road, on the left when traveling west on Old River Road N, also Clito Road. Touch for map. The marker is three miles west of the intersection of US Highway 301 and Old River Road N, also known as Clito Road. (It is also the Old Savannah Road.) The location is approximately 1.5 miles west of Old River Road N intersection
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Union Meeting House (approx. 3.4 miles away); Old Savannah Road (approx. 3.4 miles away); Louisville Road (approx. 3.8 miles away); The March to the Sea (approx. 3.8 miles away); Cooperville (approx. 3.8 miles away); Rigdon’s Mill / The Rigdon Cemetery (approx. 6 miles away); Sherman's Advance (approx. 6.8 miles away); First County Seat (approx. 7.2 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 15, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 15, 2017, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 41 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 15, 2017, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.