St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Father Miguel O'Reilly House
First Spanish Colonial Period, Built ca. 1690-1763
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.425′ N, 81° 18.675′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is on Aviles Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 131 Aviles St., Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Cofradia Site Coquina Well (a few steps from this marker); Don Toledo/Gaspar Papy House (within shouting distance of this marker); Solana House (within shouting Ximenez-Fatio House (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named The Ximenez-Fatio House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Nuestra Señora de la Soledad (about 300 feet away); Canova-Prince Murat House (about 400 feet away); The Segui-Kirby Smith House (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 11, 2017. This page originally submitted on August 25, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. This page has been viewed 54 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 25, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.