St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Don Toledo/Gaspar Papy House
Second Spanish Colonial Period, Built 1803-1817
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.409′ N, 81° 18.671′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is on Aviles Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 36 Aviles St, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Father Miguel O'Reilly House (within shouting distance of this marker); Cofradia Site Coquina Well (within Canova-Prince Murat House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Solana House (about 300 feet away); Ximenez-Fatio House (about 400 feet away); Nuestra Señora de la Soledad (about 400 feet away); Marin House (about 400 feet away); a different marker also named The Ximenez-Fatio House (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Categories. • Architecture • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 11, 2017. This page originally submitted on September 7, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. This page has been viewed 101 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 7, 2017, by Jay Kravetz of West Palm Beach, Florida. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.