Fraser in Macomb County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1996 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1957.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 31.92′ N, 82° 55.808′ W. Marker is in Fraser, Michigan, in Macomb County. Marker is at the intersection of Masonic Boulevard and Kelly Road, on the right when traveling west on Masonic Boulevard. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 18577 Masonic Boulevard, Fraser MI 48026, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fire Apparatus Bell (a few steps from this marker); The Baumgartner House 1875 Erin United Presbyterian Church (approx. 1.1 miles away); St. John Lutheran Church and Schools (approx. 1.4 miles away); Sacred Heart Church (approx. 2 miles away); Moravian Road (approx. 2.6 miles away); Bunert-Weier Farm (approx. 3.2 miles away); Lake St. Clair (Lac Sainte Claire) (approx. 3.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fraser.
Categories. • Architecture • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 1, 2017. This page originally submitted on November 29, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 75 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 29, 2017, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.