Snyder in Scurry County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Historic Texas Cemetery-2001
Erected 2001 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 16638.)
Location. 32° 43.973′ N, 100° 54.08′ W. Marker is in Snyder, Texas, in Scurry County. Marker can be reached from Avenue E 0.1 miles south of Farm to Market Road 1673, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is, on the left, just inside the entrance to the cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Snyder TX 79549, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. T. J. Faught (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Snyder Graveyard (approx. 1.1 miles away); R. L. McMullan Home (approx. 1.2 miles away); Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific Railroad Company (approx. 1.4 miles away); Site of O.K. Wagon Yard (approx. 1.4 miles away); Witness Tree (approx. 1.4 miles away); Snyder National Bank (approx. 1.4 miles away); a different marker also named Witness Tree (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Snyder.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 1, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 1, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 71 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 1, 2017, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.