Tulsa in Tulsa County, Oklahoma — The American South (West South Central)
Replica of the Statue of Liberty
their forefathers who made
possible the freedom of these
The Boy Scouts of America
dedicated this replica of the
Statue of Liberty as a pledge
of everlasting fidelity and
40th Anniversary Crusade to
Strengthen the Arm of Liberty
Erected 1950 by the Boy Scouts of America.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Statue of Liberty Replicas marker series.
Location. 36° 8.206′ N, 95° 56.412′ W. Marker is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in Tulsa County. Marker is at the intersection of Harvard Avenue and 17th Street, on the left when traveling south on Harvard Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1727 South Harvard Avenue, Tulsa OK 74112, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. International Petroleum Exposition (approx. half a mile away); The University of Tulsa. (approx. 0.8 miles away); Perryman Cemetery (approx. 2 miles away); Schusterman Center Clinic (approx. 2½ miles away); University of Oklahoma Schusterman Center David L. Boren Boulevard (approx. 2.7 miles away); Elliott Building (approx. 2.7 miles away); The University of Oklahoma Schusterman Learning Center (approx. 2.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Tulsa.
Also see . . .
1. Statue of Liberty Replicas. (Submitted on December 12, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. Little Sisters of Liberty. (Submitted on December 12, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Man-Made Features • Patriots & Patriotism • War, Cold •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 12, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 12, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 77 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 12, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.