Near Grants Pass in Jackson County, Oregon — The American West (Northwest)
Monument placed April 4, 1973 by the Josephine County Historical Society cooperating with Oregon State Highway Department.
Placed and rededicated April 21, 2012 by Umpqua Joe Chapter #1859 of the Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus.
Erected 2012 by E Clampus Vitus, Umpqua Joe Chapter #1859.
Location. 42° 26.232′ N, 123° 25.188′ W. Marker is near Grants Pass, Oregon, in Jackson County. Marker is on Lower River Road near Hunt Lane, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5556 Lower River Road, Grants Pass OR 97526, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Wilderville Post Office (approx. 4½ miles away); The Perkinsville Ferry (approx. 4½ miles away); Memorial to Our Fathers (approx. 4.7 miles away); Union Veterans of the Civil War (approx. 4.7 miles away); The First Brick Building in Grants Pass (approx. 4.7 miles away); Josephine County Peace Memorial (approx. 4.8 miles away); Riverside Park Memorial Flagpole (approx. 4.8 miles away); Riverside Park War Memorial (approx. 4.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Grants Pass.
Categories. • Forts, Castles • Wars, US Indian •
Credits. This page was last revised on January 26, 2018. This page originally submitted on January 15, 2018, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 106 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 15, 2018, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California.