Webster in Monroe County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Early Church - 1845
First Universalist Society
1845 - John Farr - mason contractor
1925 - Johnson Brothers Garage
1962 - automotive supply store
Erected by Village of Webster.
Location. 43° 12.712′ N, 77° 26.07′ W. Marker is in Webster, New York, in Monroe County. Marker is at the intersection of West Main Street (New York State Route 404) and Pierce Street, on the right when traveling west on West Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 109 West Main Street, Webster NY 14580, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Dean House 1840 (within shouting distance of this marker); Immanuel Lutheran Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Webster Baptist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); First High School (approx. ¼ mile away); Webster Grange (approx. 0.3 miles away); F.M. Jones House (approx. half a mile away); Bresson House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Holt Homestead (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Webster.
Regarding Early Church - 1845. This is a surviving example of cobblestone architecture, the greatest number of
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on January 28, 2018. This page originally submitted on January 28, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 40 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 28, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.