South Windsor in Hartford County, Connecticut — The American Northeast (New England)
1669 – 1758
Father of Jonathan Edwards
First pastor of the
Second Church of Windsor
Established at Windsor Farms
which formerly stood
of this burying ground
in which he and his wife
Esther Stoddard are buried
Location. 41° 50.92′ N, 72° 36.597′ W. Marker is in South Windsor, Connecticut, in Hartford County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Oxbow Lane, on the right when traveling south on Main Street. Touch for map. Located on the right gatepost of the Old Burying Ground cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: South Windsor CT 06074, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Jonathan Edwards (here, next to this marker); Old Burying Ground (here, next to this marker); Birthplace of Jonathan Edwards (approx. 0.3 miles away); South Windsor (approx. 0.7 miles away); Post Office & Store (approx. ¾ mile away); Bissell Ferry (approx. ¾ mile away); a different marker also named Bissell Ferry (approx. 1.1 miles away); Horace H. Hayden, M.D.,D.D.S. (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in South Windsor.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on February 11, 2018. This page originally submitted on February 11, 2018, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 54 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 11, 2018, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut.