Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
The Chapel of the Hospital of Saint Lazarus
Perteneció al Hospital de Leprosos ya desaparecido. Estaba concluida en 1759
This chapel belonged to the Leper Hospital, no longer in existence. It was completed in 1759.
Location. 18° 28.446′ N, 69° 53.413′ W. Marker is in Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional. Marker is on Calle Santome just north of Calle Santiago Rodríguez, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional 10210, Dominican Republic.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Church of Saint Michael (approx. 0.2 kilometers away); President Coronel Francisco Alberto Caamaño (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); La Trinitaria Secret Society (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Francisco del Rosario Sánchez (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); The Church of Our Lady of Carmen (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Spanish Refugees of 1939 (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Luisa Ozema Pellerano de Henríquez (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Dominican Resistance to the US Invasion of 1965 (approx. 0.4 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santo Domingo.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on March 10, 2018. This page originally submitted on March 10, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 74 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 10, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.