Nepean Town Hall / Mairie de Nepean
The eastern portion of Nepean Township was annexed to Ottawa in 1950. This hall continued to serve Nepean Township until 1966.
La partie est du canton de Nepean a été annexée à Ottawa en 1950. Le canton de Nepean a continué à utiliser cette salle jusqu'en 1966.
Erected by City of/Ville d'Ottawa.
Location. 45° 23.521′ N, 75° 45.259′ W. Marker is in Ottawa, Ontario. Marker is on Richmond Road (Road 36) just west of Churchill Avenue (Road 65), on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 345 Richmond Road, Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0E7, Canada.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Westboro War Memorial (approx. 0.6 kilometers away); Maplelawn (approx. 0.7 kilometers away); a different marker also named Maplelawn (approx. 0.7 kilometers away); Maplelawn Oak Trees (approx. 0.8 kilometers away); Home Children / Les Petits Émigrés (approx. 2.3 kilometers away); Asbury College (approx. 5.5 kilometers away); Thomas D'Arcy McGee (approx. 5.5 kilometers away); Parliament Clocktower Bell (approx. 5.6 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ottawa.
Also see . . .
1. Nepean Township History
2. The Nepean Museum. (Submitted on March 19, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on March 19, 2018. This page originally submitted on March 19, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 52 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 19, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.