Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
Chapel of the San Andrés Hospital
Fue construida en 1710 como parte del hospital. Estuvo abandonada hasta 1881, cuando el Padre Francisco Xavier Billini restauró el conjunto.
This chapel was constructed in 1710 as part of the hospital. It was later abandoned until 1881, when Father Francisco Xavier Billini restored the complex of buildings.
Erected by Ministerio de Cultura.
Location. 18° 28.213′ N, 69° 53.317′ W. Marker is in Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional. Marker is on Calle Padre Billini just west of Calle Sánchez, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Calle Padre Billini 360, Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional 10210, Dominican Republic.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Church of Our Lady of Carmen (about 150 meters away, measured in a direct line); La Trinitaria Secret Society (about 150 meters The Church and Convent of Regina Angelorum (about 150 meters away); The St. Thomas Aquinas Academy (about 180 meters away); Francisco del Rosario Sánchez (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Luisa Ozema Pellerano de Henríquez (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); President Coronel Francisco Alberto Caamaño (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); a different marker also named Francisco del Rosario Sánchez (approx. 0.3 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santo Domingo.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 1, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 1, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 47 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 1, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.