Eldorado in Schleicher County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First National Bank Building
Erected 1993 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1532.)
Location. 30° 51.554′ N, 100° 36.063′ W. Marker is in Eldorado, Texas, in Schleicher County. Marker is on SW Main Street south of E. Murchison Avenue (U.S. 190), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 105 SW Main St, Eldorado TX 76936, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bev McCormick (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Schleicher County Courthouse (about 500 feet away); Captain Gustav Schleicher (about 500 feet away); First Baptist Church of Eldorado First Methodist Church of Eldorado (approx. 0.2 miles away); West Texas Woolen Mills (approx. ¼ mile away); Site of Verand (approx. 5 miles away); Site of J.D. Earnest Ranch Stage Stand (approx. 9.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eldorado.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 8, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 65 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.