Eldorado in Schleicher County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church of Eldorado
Erected 1993 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1527.)
Location. 30° 51.585′ N, 100° 36.175′ W. Marker is in Eldorado, Texas, in Schleicher County. Marker is at the intersection of W. Gillis Avenue and S. Oak Street, on the left when traveling west on W. Gillis Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Eldorado TX 76936, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 15 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First National Bank Building (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bev McCormick (approx. 0.2 miles away); Captain Gustav Schleicher Schleicher County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Methodist Church of Eldorado (approx. 0.2 miles away); West Texas Woolen Mills (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of Verand (approx. 5 miles away); Christopher Columbus Doty (approx. 14½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eldorado.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 8, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 60 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 8, 2018, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.