Concrete in Skagit County, Washington — The American West (Northwest)
Concrete Bank Building
The 1st Nat'l Bank of Concrete built this fireproof structure in 1909 and it was acquired in 1914 by the State Bank of Concrete. The west section was a mercantile store and later the post office. The building received major renovation in 1972.
Location. 48° 32.328′ N, 121° 44.844′ W. Marker is in Concrete, Washington, in Skagit County. Marker is on Main Street west of Aldridge Place, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is mounted directly on front wall of the subject building, at the second-story level. Marker is at or near this postal address: 45872 Main Street, Concrete WA 98237, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 2 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Concrete Historic Byway (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Safety Follows Wisdom (approx. 0.4 miles away).
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker. Concrete, Washington Main Street Architecture
Categories. • Architecture • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 20, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 19, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 64 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 20, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.