Guadalajara in Municipality of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico — The Pacific Coast (and Central Highlands)
The Church of San Miguel
de S. Miguel
que sirvió de primera
Catedral de Guadalajara
1549 a 1618
Location. 20° 40.65′ N, 103° 20.657′ W. Marker is in Guadalajara, Jalisco, in Municipality of Guadalajara. Marker is at the intersection of Calle Venustiano Carranza and Avenida Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, on the right when traveling north on Calle Venustiano Carranza. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Temple of Saint Mary of Grace (a few steps from this marker); The Convent of Saint Mary of Grace (within shouting distance of this marker); The Justice Building (within shouting distance of this marker); House of Pedro Gómez Maraver (within shouting distance of The Plaza of Saint Augustine (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); Beatriz Hernández (about 90 meters away); The Degollado Theater (about 90 meters away); The First City Councils of Guadalajara (about 90 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guadalajara.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 30, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 30, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 53 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 30, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.