Guadalajara in Municipality of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico — The Pacific Coast (and Central Highlands)
The First City Councils of Guadalajara
ubicadas las primeras casas
consistoriales de la ciudad
Febrero 14 de 1542
Ayuntamiento de Guadalajara
First City Councils
of the city of Guadalajara
February 14, 1542
City Council of Guadalajara
Erected by Ayuntamiento de Guadalajara 1968-1970.
Location. 20° 40.597′ N, 103° 20.667′ W. Marker is in Guadalajara, Jalisco, in Municipality of Guadalajara. Marker is on Paseo Hospicio just east of Calle Degollado, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. The marker is on the northwest corner of the Juzgazdo de la Familia (Family Justice) building. Marker is in this post office area: Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Temple of Saint Augustine (within shouting distance of this marker); The Plaza of Saint Augustine (within shouting distance The Degollado Theater (within shouting distance of this marker); Beatriz Hernández (within shouting distance of this marker); House of Pedro Gómez Maraver (within shouting distance of this marker); The Convent of Saint Mary of Grace (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); The Church of San Miguel (about 90 meters away); The Justice Building (about 90 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guadalajara.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features • Politics • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 7, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 7, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 39 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 7, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.