Goodrich in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 2011 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 17001.)
Location. 30° 36.373′ N, 94° 56.713′ W. Marker is in Goodrich, Texas, in Polk County. Marker is at the intersection of Katie Simpson Avenue and William Street, on the right when traveling north on Katie Simpson Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 234 Katie Simpson Ave, Goodrich TX 77335, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Early Roads in Polk County (approx. 4.1 miles away); Site of the Town of Swartwout (approx. 4.2 miles away); Forest Hill Cemetery Birthplace of Margo Jones (approx. 6.8 miles away); Site of Old Andress Inn (was approx. 7.2 miles away but has been reported missing. ); Polk County (approx. 7.2 miles away); 1905 Courthouse Annex (approx. 7.2 miles away); Locomotive No. 5 (approx. 7.2 miles away).
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 24, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 20, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. This page has been viewed 67 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 20, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.