Macedon in Wayne County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Built by Charles H. Bullis
ca. 1839. Camp Bullis in
Texas named for grandson
Gen. John L. Bullis who
resided here in his youth.
Erected 2016 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation. (Marker Number 317.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the William G. Pomeroy Foundation marker series.
Location. 43° 4.229′ N, 77° 19.205′ W. Marker is in Macedon, New York, in Wayne County. Marker is on Canandaigua Road 1.2 miles north of Pittsford-Palmyra Road (New York State Route 31), on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1727 Canandaigua Road, Macedon NY 14502, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Emma B. Sweet (approx. ¾ mile away); Have You Wondered (approx. 0.8 miles away); Wilcoxen Home (approx. 0.8 miles away); Macedon's Honor Roll (approx. one mile away); In Memory of Our Fallen Civil War Soldiers (approx. 1.1 miles away); Macedon Academy (approx. 1.7 miles away); First Settlers of Macedon (approx. 1.8 miles away); Enlarged Erie Canal Lock 60 Historic Site (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Macedon.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on May 22, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 22, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 65 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 22, 2018, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.