Sierra Blanca in Hudspeth County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Hudspeth County Courthouse
T.D. Love • B Bean • Joe Gardner
J.M. Walling • L.R. Millican
This adobe courthouse constructed May 12, 1919
Erected 1962 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 2591.)
Location. 31° 10.784′ N, 105° 21.453′ W. Marker is in Sierra Blanca, Texas, in Hudspeth County. Marker can be reached from Millican Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Courthouse is just west of Ranch Road 1111. Marker is at the south entrance of building. Marker is at or near this postal address: 109 Millican Street, Sierra Blanca TX 79851, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort Quitman (a few steps from this marker); Sierra Blanca Methodist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); America's Second Transcontinental Railroad (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hudspeth County (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Killing of General J. J. Byrne (approx. 0.4 miles away); August Fransal (approx. 0.4 miles away); Claude Hudspeth (approx. 8.4 miles away).
Regarding Hudspeth County Courthouse.
Categories. • Politics • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 10, 2018. This page originally submitted on October 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 320 times since then. Last updated on June 4, 2018, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.