Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Sulphur Springs Volunteer Fire Department and Fire Bell of 1889
Erected 1975 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 7333.)
Location. 33° 8.627′ N, 95° 36.041′ W. Marker is in Sulphur Springs, Texas, in Hopkins County. Marker is at the intersection of Church Street and Bonner Street, on the right when traveling south on Church Street. Touch for map. Located in Woodrow Wilson Mini Park. Marker is at or near this postal address: 627 Church Street, Sulphur Springs TX 75482, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hopkins County Echo-Daily News-Telegram (approx. ¼ mile away); Hopkins County Courthouse (approx. 0.4 miles away); City National Bank (approx. Home County of Texas Confederate General W. H. King / Texas in the Civil War (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of the Union Stockade (approx. 0.4 miles away); Townsite of Tarrant (approx. 3.9 miles away); Historic Roadside Park (approx. 7 miles away); Confederate Refugees in Texas, C. S. A. (approx. 7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sulphur Springs.
Categories. • Notable Places •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 5, 2018. This page originally submitted on July 5, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 47 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 5, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.