Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
City National Bank
Erected 1989 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 7304.)
Location. 33° 8.308′ N, 95° 36.095′ W. Marker is in Sulphur Springs, Texas, in Hopkins County. Marker is at the intersection of Gilmer Street and Connally Street, on the right when traveling south on Gilmer Street. Touch for map. Mounted to the wall of the bank. Marker is at or near this postal address: 201 Connally Street, Sulphur Springs TX 75482, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hopkins County Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Home County of Texas Confederate General W. H. King / Texas in the Civil War (about 300 Site of the Union Stockade (about 600 feet away); Hopkins County Echo-Daily News-Telegram (about 800 feet away); Sulphur Springs Volunteer Fire Department and Fire Bell of 1889 (approx. 0.4 miles away); Townsite of Tarrant (approx. 4.2 miles away); Historic Roadside Park (approx. 7.4 miles away); Confederate Refugees in Texas, C. S. A. (approx. 7.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sulphur Springs.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 5, 2018. This page originally submitted on July 5, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 47 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 5, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.